Position: Software Developer - Level -II (C#.NET, ASP.NET)
Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
Location: Amityville, NY
The Company: NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Amityville, Long Island NY, is a world-wide leader in the manufacturing of electronic security systems for over 45 years has a full time opening for a Mobile Applications Developer. This engineering position requires the analysis, design, and development of Applications for mobile devices according to specifications.
- Analyze, Design and develop software applications according to specifications.
- Work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Write code (or modules) independently or as part of the team for the application.
- Carry out debugging and troubleshooting of the program, record the results and identify the possible problems in the application.
- Follow Object Oriented programming, Unit Testing and Waterfall / Agile practices.
- Teamwork and being part of a development team of 3 ~ 5 developers.
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance team and Problem Tracker and deliver internal/final releases.
- Help create the basic user manual to be used by the end users. Provide functional specifications to writers who will create the user manual.
- Help in training technical support personal once the application is released.
- Maintain application and develop upgrades by adding new functionality after the initial release.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 2 Years of Coding experience with C#.NET, ASP.NET
- Experience with programing of Windows GUI and Service application with SQL database as back-end data source.
- Familiar with TCP/UDP client-server programming to handles concurrent client connections.
- Familiar with Multi-Threaded, Task and MSMQ application programing.
- Experience in Database design and SQL scripting languages for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with SDLC process (Software Development Life Cycle).
- RESTful API programing is a plus.
- Writing software modules to interface with hardware devices is a plus.
- Familiar with source control programs TFS and/or GIT.
Education and Experience
- 2 Years of experience as C#.NET, ASP.NET software developer.
- 4 Years in Bachelor's degree in Computer programming, Computer science or Electrical/Electronics.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer an attractive employment package including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and excellent growth potential.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2021, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved