Install multiple cameras in multiple locations with virutally unlimited users, from a few cameras on one server to thousands of cameras on multiple servers.
Interface with a nearly unlimited number of analog, digital and IP cameras, plus DVRs/NVRs from a growing list of manufacturers. Features include triggering of pre and post recording, viewing of live and recorded video associated with an event; recording indicators, displaying motion triggered recording as an alarm event and one click viewing of recorded video, all from the CA3000 event screen.
- Manage video from a single desktop, locally or remote.
- View up to 64 cameras from a single screen or choose the views you want.
- Unlimited viewing layouts per user, with multiple monitor support
- Single seat administration tightens security and lowers costs.
- Supports nearly all leading IP and analog cameras and encoder manufacturers – you choose the best camera at the best price.
- Reduce costs with Active Directory and LDAP
- Systems are available pre-configured to save manpower costs, or install yourself to save equipment costs.
- Easy installation, less training, easy administration and pain-free licensing
- Video doesn’t interfere with existing applications and uses less bandwidth to reduce the costs associated with network capacity.
- An intuitive interface makes working with archived video easy:
- Pan-tilt-zoom, including motion detection within archived video
- Access synchronized video from multiple servers. Export images and video evidence files
- Instant retrieval from any camera or server by time, date or motion events. Includes scrollable events timeline
- SmartSearch technology saves time by applying motion filters to highlight activity
A single CA3000 Workstation with the DVR Interface can connect to multiple DVR systems. A user can display, search, and playback video simultaneously across multiple DVR systems. Users with administrative privileges can even access Integral or Salient DVR’s powerful administrative functions remotely. Watch all your storefronts simultaneously or play back video of exit patterns for a shopping mall consisting of cameras connected across several DVR systems.