Continental Access offers interfaces between access control, alarm and video systems allowing user-specified alarm events to be displayed on the CA3000 alert/event grids. An alarm event can trigger automatic locking/unlocking of doors and presentation of live and pre/post video. When the system is armed, only personnel authorized to disarm the security system will be granted access.
- View intrusion events with assigned event and alert priorities.
- Arm/disarm intrusion areas manually, by-schedule, by-card
- View real-time status of all zones and device, including armed or disarmed state of the alarm area on the reader
- Set permissions and logging of users in both the instrusion and CardAccess System.
- Alarm console displays live video for active alarm conditions.
- Analyze live and archived event video at the same time
- Central station reporting option too