New! Accelaterm CICP2800 Super-Speed
- 16-Door Access Controller
- 8 to 16 reader panel, minimum 40,000 card capacity, 100,000 - 200,000 typical, expandable to Million+
- 10-Times Faster! Under 5-Minutes for full downloads (firmware & data). Onboard direct-connect LAN adapter for speeds over 921Kbps
- Superfast 54MHz 32-bit processor
- 4MB on-board memory, expandable to 20MB
- 24 Supervised inputs; expandable to 72
- 17 Form C-rated relay outputs, expandable to 65
- 1000 Transaction buffer, expandable to 50,000(software dependent).
- 256 Time Schedules; 30,000 Access groups; 5x100 Holidays
- Unsurpassed FIPS/CAC/TWIC performance
- Retrofit-Ready -Simultaneous multi-reader/ID credential support
- Super-capacity power supply for max. standby & reader power, included
- Virtually Environment- & Power Outage-Proof – Full onboard multi- stage lightning protection and fully distributed processing to internal memory (works as standalone system if server is down).
- Lowest acquisition & maintenance costs – 3-year warranty
Use with new CA3000 v2.9 Software!
FOR FULL SPEC SHEET CLICK HERE
Continental's Turbo Superterm and SuperTwo control panels are expandable, intelligent and capable of supporting all access control functions. These distributed processor-based panels will operate as standalone units if server-communications are interrupted. Panels are programmed with CardAccess software, a Windows based access control and security management solution. Legacy panels are field expandable, allowing for longer life and for adding features and enhancements. Continental's controllers feature extensive multi-stage lightning/transient protection on-board for maximum reliability even in harsh environments. Our Continental panels accept industry standard Wiegand output devices and supports virtually all card/reader technologies. Proximity, Biometric, Magnetic Stripe, Barcode, Wiegand, Barium Ferrite, Keypad and Smart Readers are easily connected and controlled.
- 2 doors
- Supports 20,000 – 125,000 cards
- 5 to 48 outputs; 8 to 48 inputs
- High speed communications
- Optional Onboard Network Adapter
- Up to 3 additional Super Two I/O Expansion Boards are housed in matching enclosure
- Each Super Two Expansion board supports up to 16 inputs and 16 relays, for a system max. of 48 inputs & 48 outputs
- 8 doors
- Supports 20,000 – 210,000 cards
- 17 to 65 outputs; 24 to 72 inputs
- High speed communication & transaction performance
- 4-door Turbo Superterm 4 also available
- 4 doors
- 2,400 to 130,000 cards